HOW TO MAKE YOUR ASSESSMENT PAYMENT
Homeowners may pay assessments in one of the following ways:
1. Mail your payment, with the coupon(s) provided and in the envelope provided, to the address on the coupon, which is the “lockbox” address for your community.
2. Visit the website for Alliance Association Financial Services (AAFS)* and pay your assessments by:
- E-check. IMPORTANT: Payments may take several days to process and be posted to your account. All payments should be submitted at least four (4) business days before the due date indicated on your invoice or coupon to avoid late charges.
- Credit Card. IMPORTANT: This credit card payment system is provided for your convenience by a third (3rd) party vendor. A fee of $19.95 will be charged for each assessment payment made using the credit card payment system. The system accepts American Express, Visa, Master Card, and Discover Card.
Please note that Vanguard Management Associates, Inc. does not monitor third-party websites, does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content, security, or products and services offered on other websites.
3. Direct Debit. You must enroll in the direct debit program by completing and submitting the Direct/Automatic Debit Payment Authorization (CLICK HERE) and allowing the proper amount of time per the agreement for the process to commence. You must have a zero (-0-) balance on your account to enroll in Direct Debit.
Click here for additional information or go to Vanguard Management’s Home page for more information at www.vanguardmgt.com