Welcome to the Willows of Potomac 2019 Pool Season
The Willows Pool uses an online pool pass system:
- If you created a Willows online account in the past, follow the directions to continue with that account.
- If you are new to the Willows or have not completed the online registration for the pool in the past, you will need to set up an account to register for the pool.
- Even if you are not sure you will use the pool, we encourage you to set up an account.
- In the future, we plan to use these accounts for other Willows business.
Only residents of the Willows of Potomac with a valid 2019 pool pass may use the pool.
2019 Pool Admittance Policy
Only residents of the Willows of Potomac with valid 2019 pool passes and their guests may use the pool. Everyone must complete the online registration, even if they did so in past years.
Guest Pass Info
Guests must have a valid guest pass and be accompanied by a resident at all times.
Guest Passes: Residents may bring a limited number of guests to the pool provided:
- The resident remains at the pool with the guest at all times
- The resident pays for each guest with:
- Purchase of guest pass credits in your Willows account (see directions) or
- Payment of the guest fee at the pool guard desk:
- $1.00/guest on weekdays $2.00/guest on weekends & holidays
Swim Team: The Willows Water Dragons Swim Team is back!
For all of the information, please click here: https://willowsofpotomac.swimtopia.com/
Have a great swimming season!
Please Note: If you do not wish to use the online registration system,
please contact Sandra Ewing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-540-8600.
A pool application will be mailed to you