THE WILLOWS OF POTOMAC
Our Willows of Potomac community is located in Rockville, Maryland bounded, generally, by Glen Mill Road to the south and Shady Grove Road to the east and north. Willows of Potomac is a community of 701 homes (417 single-family homes and 284 townhomes) developed between 1994 and 2004. Our community has large open spaces, play areas, tennis courts, and a beautiful clubhouse and pool facility.
The purpose of this site is to provide homeowners of our community with easy access to our association and information relevant to our neighborhood and community. If you live in the Willows of Potomac and would like to collaborate with others in the community, we invite you to join our monthly Board meetings.
Certain parts of this website are limited to residents only
and are accessible after signing in.
If you need assistance with signing in, please email us.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR ASSESSMENT PAYMENT
Homeowners may pay assessments in one of the following ways:
1. Mail your payment, with the coupon(s) provided and in the envelope provided to the address on the coupon which is the “lockbox” address for your community.
2. Visit the web site for Alliance Association Financial Services (AAFS)* and pay your assessments by:
- E-check. IMPORTANT: Payments may take several days to process and be posted to your account. All payments should be submitted at least four (4) business days before the due date indicated on your invoice or coupon to avoid late charges.
- Credit Card. IMPORTANT: This credit card payment system is provided for your convenience by a third (3rd) party vendor. A fee of $19.95 will be charged for each assessment payment made using the credit card payment system. The system accepts American Express, Visa, Master Card, and Discover Card.
Please note that Vanguard Management Associates, Inc. does not monitor third-party websites, does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content, security, or products and services offered on other websites.
3. Direct Debit. You must enroll in the direct debit program by completing and submitting the Direct/Automatic Debit Payment Authorization (CLICK HERE) and allowing the proper amount of time per the agreement for the process to commence. You must have a zero (-0-) balance on your account to enroll in Direct Debit.
Click here for additional information or go to Vanguard Management’s Home page for more information at www.vanguardmgt.com
REPORTING STREET LIGHT OUTAGES
Street lights on the single-family streets in The Willows of Potomac are maintained by Montgomery County and not by the Association. Please remove street light outages to the County online at http://www2.montgomerycountymd.gov/dot-streetlight. Street lights in the townhome sections of the community are maintained by the Association. The lights in the immediate vicinity of the clubhouse as well as at the community entrances at Bald Cypress Dr. and Willow Tree Dr. are also maintained by the Association. Please report outages in these locations to the Association’s Community Manager at Vanguard Management, firstname.lastname@example.org