Willows of Potomac trash and recycling collection is as follows:
- Is provided by our private contractor and is picked up every Monday and Thursday unless the scheduled pick-up day falls on Christmas Day or New Year’s Day. In that case, we skip the pick-up until the next scheduled pick-up day.
- Do not place trash or recycling out before 7:00 PM on the evening prior to collection.
- Do not place loose trash out for collection. All trash must be contained in rigid trash containers with lids. If you must use bags, please use heavy black bags that are securely tied closed.
- Do not use the clubhouse trash containers or other common area containers for the disposal of your trash.
- The collection of some types of bulk trash is included in the Association’s contract with Potomac Disposal. Each household gets two special pick-ups per year. This service must be scheduled in advance. Please click here for more information on this special service, as well as to schedule.
- Is provided by Montgomery County and is picked up every Monday. However, the county provided collection does not take place on federal holidays. In that case, collection shifts to the next business day. For more information, or to sign up for reminders, please go to MOCO Solid Waste Services Schedule.
- Do not place recycling out before 7:00 PM on the evening prior to collection.
- Do not place loose recycling out for collection. All recycling should be in the county provided blue containers.
- Do not use the clubhouse recycling containers or other common area containers for the disposal of your recycling.